A portion of an email I found in my inbox a week ago is below:
Hello Fellow Optometrists:
Anyone interested in adventure and travel?
We have recently received a unique request for OD coverage in Nome, Alaska. Yes, that is way up North. The client is looking for someone to provide optometric coverage for a period of 11 days every 6 weeks through September 2008. They will pay airfare and provide housing. The housing is within walking distance of the facility.
My thought? Why not?
Will hear more later but it would be pretty cool to do this. We'll see if we can make it work or not.
US Imperialism - Military Forces
6 years ago
3 comments:
How fun for you! Hope it pays bundles. Hope you have lots of warm clothes.
Love Mum
Where is Nome? I have never heard of it. I guess I look on the map for the big towns, like Anchorage, or Juno.
Crina
Crina,
Find Russia.
Go East.
Find Siberia.
Cross the Bering Strait.
There is Nome.
Post a Comment