This is a post for family only. Why don't I email them? Because I don't have any family email addresses or regular addresses or phone numbers for that matter.
Presents from us will be limited for a variety of reasons including
Please budget your gift buying accordingly.
If you are even considering going into debt to buy us a gift we would, yet again, prefer to buy you a coffee and doughnut from Tim Horton's while we're there.
When looking at our lists please be advised that there are comments about the gift on some of our items. They will explain some of the reasoning behind our request.
Again. Nothing is often better than something. You are going to get closer to nothing than something from us and we expect (nay demand) tit for tat.
While we're on a "family only" post I'd like to wish my parents an enjoyable seeing animals being tortured week. We know you enjoy the rodeo every year and hope that this year the animals win at least some of the battles.
I'm just kidding about the animal torture. I really couldn't care less about what happens to those poor fuzzy little bulls/horses/sheep/goats/chickens/dogs/whatever
2 comments:
For the most part, the animals are winning. The only "torture" I see is the tie down event - I don't like that and can't see how that wouldn't hurt - but the calves seem to jump up and run playfully away so they aren't laying around bawling - so maybe I'm wrong - it looks like it hurts. Nevertheless, its fun to watch the competition. Thanks for your well wishes for the week at the rodeo. We went to the singing competition last week to see the finals and to watch the winner get announced. That was good. We also get to go to the breakfast on Saturday a.m. and see the competitors from all the singing levels and then on Sunday we get to go to the Cowboy church service which we always enjoy. We get Monday off in lieu of Rememberance Day so we'll be able to have a rest after all our festivities. :-)
You Monday off too??? Jilda also gets it off. So jealous of all you ppl that have days off and get paid for them! :)
swell
Post a Comment