Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween for Cheapies

We live in a condo building.

140 units.

We are cheap.

We did wander the halls of all 6 floors tonight.

We did collect candy.



Yummy, yummy candy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And they actually gave you guys candy? Aren't you a little old for trick-or-treating? LOL =)

Anonymous said...

We had a good night tonight as well. Each person seeking a treat had to stand in front of one person with treats to give and say "I am good at....." or "what is good about me is...." and then the person with the treats said "One thing I appreciate about you is ....." Candy was given and the seeker went on to the next person who had treats to repeat the process. Once the first person had gone around the whole line and received candy from seven of us, the next person had to go round the line and do the process. Everyone brought something so we had a good mixture of candy and chocolate, and heard lots of positive comments about one another. Your haul looked great - I assume your condo folks just leave things outside their door for you to help yourself?

Anonymous said...

Karen,

Hi :) I owe you a myspace message, but I'm hating myspace these days on my computer - it's so slow. They offered us candy and well wishes by leaving candy outside their doors - we have nice neighbors :) So we didn't even have to knock...ppl just put out candy for anyone to take, just more ppl do it for Halloween, but we had one neighbor across from us that had candy in a bowl outside her door the entire year - she moved out now, so we're sad.

Anonymous said...

Mum - All we had to do to get our candy is just pick it up and fill our pockets :)

Swell