Still doing little to nothing exciting in life.
It will soon be Swell's big 3-0.
Her folks are coming to help her celebrate. They will be here on the first.
On Swell's Birthday we'll probably go to a restaurant not far from where I work and then to a lounge downtown that spins and gives 360 degree views of Atlanta.
We'll also do our Xmas with her folks while they are here. We'll exchange gifts, have some sort of "Xmas meal", and play games. Unfortunately we only have a couple days off with them and we can't afford/are not able to take time off. It will be a jam packed visit but should be fun.
Looking into a unique part-time job opportunity. Will find out much more in the next few days but suffice it to say:
1) Employer pays airfare
2) Employer provides housing
3) Work 2 weeks every 2 months
4) Lasts until next September
5) Need warm clothes
I always jump at things that sound fun and exciting but this one would require a lot of things to fall into place to make it work.
We're looking forward to our time off at Christmas and our time in E'Town. It never seems like Christmas time around here. No snow. Warmish weather and nothing to excite us. Although this year, unlike last year, we'll be decorating our house for Christmas.
We didn't last year because we left the country shortly after Christmas. This year we'll decorate on Thanksgiving because we both work before and after.
I'm just sitting at one of my gigs doing nothing but feeling guilty as my "employer" is seeing patients and I'm doing nothing. Oh, well. Not my fault. If he wasn't busy enough to keep me busy he shouldn't have hired me.
I hope it gets busier so that I can keep this job at least.
US Imperialism - Military Forces
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment