Friday, July 06, 2007

Finished!

178 days
3 continents
7 countries
14 flights
1 beautiful, amazing woman by my side

We have crossed the finish line. I write this from our couch in our condo using our free internet basking in our air conditioning.

Truly an amazing race experience.

6 comments:

Matt and Crina said...

You made it home!!! There is NO place like home! If you were here, we would take you out for a truly american Red Robin burger!

Can't wait to chat with you on Skype!

Anonymous said...

Hurray! You are home safely. So glad - and yes....you do have an amazing woman by your side. 5 more weeks to go before we see you. Good luck finding some work over the next five weeks.

Love Mum

apriljahns said...

I like the amazing race recount of your adventures. Great show. Great adventure and great job keeping us so well informed & entertained with your trip.

Anonymous said...

And i actually read every single one of your blogs along the way. although I couldn't comment as often as I would like, because it seems this here blogspot doesn't like Firefox very much. Or maybe it jsut doesn't like me, which I'm sure is more likely the case. Nevertheless, it's good that you are home safely, now. soon I will see you yet again for the first time.

Jamie

Anonymous said...

ha, it worked!!

Anonymous said...

what a cute man (jamie that is!) hahah. I'm really glad you guys are home safely. It's relieving. I hope you have a good peaceful stay before August. Hope to see you in the winter!