So the promised post has yet to happen. Its been a quick moving week. With getting our car insurance started again, getting our cell phones started again, groceries, unpacking, laundry and so on and so forth (including 6 large bags of clothes to Goodwill) there hasn't been much time to sit down and write. I'll do it, I promise, but not today.
Suffice it to say we're doing well. Swell has work on Friday. I've applied for malpractice insurance (which I let lapse while we were away) so that I can start working ASAP.
We made a mistake with our city taxes which ended up with them being paid twice. We're (I'm) calling around trying to get a refund. We just got 6 months of mail from Swell's parents (it's not as much as I thought it would be!) as we were forwarding it to them while we were away. Surprised that my W-2 from my main job wasn't in there. Figured out after some concern that they probably just mailed it to one of the stores here in Atlanta. They did. Went and picked it up so with that and all our other tax documents we should be able to do our taxes next week. Hopefully we'll get a refund. We need a refund. If we owe...Mum, Dad we're moving in.
US Imperialism - Military Forces
6 years ago
1 comment:
House is open - come on over. (Or did you mean the other mum and dad?) In any case, I know their house is open as well.
Love you.
Mum
Post a Comment