In the I wish department:
"Ethiopia is a country where optometry got started only two years back by a British Optometrist at the University of Gondar, College of Medicine & Health Sciences.Optometry is a section of the Department of Ophthalmology and Optometry has full support from Ophthalmology here. I am presntly working here as an assistant professor in optometry alongwith another South African Optometrist. We are in need of short term visiting fellows who would teach optometry here as well as do clinical supervision of the would be graduates. Short term may be from 2 weeks to 2 months. Orbis International actively supports this program in Ethiopia. Optometry books, charts and journals (both old/new) can be donated for the students. I am requesting the US optometric fraternity to extend their hands of cooperation for which this country will remain grateful."
So wish I do. Email sent.
Postpone life some more? Freaking why not!?
Swell? Not so happy. But I'm the man. I'm in charge. J/K
US Imperialism - Military Forces
6 years ago
4 comments:
Didn't see that coming.
Ethiopia? starving children? flies/bugs? no/low pay? boy I wish I could volunteer....NOT.
No planned visit from here - not even a stirring of desire - now, New Zealand - how's that going?
I'll visit if you go.
Wow! Ethiopia sounds pretty adventuros! I hear they have spicy food and a rich culture. I wonder what Anthony Bourdain might think of their market places....
How serious are you about Ethiopia? If you want to try something different, this is the opportunity.bbbgvvvkkkkkkf
the last set of letters is a message from the Baby who wants to type and check out the Mouse and the screen. Daddy would be proud to see her, but he is at work.
Post a Comment