I'm not going to write about this trip. I'll let Swell do that. Its about time.
Although as the title of this post says I am 12.
And because I'm 12.
I wore this:
I thought this was beyond cool:
And this was beyond hilarious:
New adventures begin. This blog will discuss the transient lives of Swell - a young woman who has the tendency to swell randomly due to a disease known as HAE - and her husband Sheepie Sr. Both Swell and Sheepie Sr. are optometrists who desire to change the world through the pursuit of peace, love, and justice. Optometric adventures are set to the side while they shift gears to optometric public health work in the South Pacific. Feel free to comment, challenge, or question.
4 comments:
Wow! Matt!! You look like a Movie Star with that bandana! "Fly in the wind" starring Matt and his bandana ;-) Just teasing.
No comment on the last picture, it can open up the way to hundreds of jokes of all shades... But gotta say, it is funny!
Crina
Thanks for the post - I enjoyed being 12 right along with you!
Hope Swell is working on that post you ar leaving her to write.
Love Mum
I would have been 12, too with an oppotunity to sit in the front of the plane and then see a level with that kind of signage! Too funny! Glad y'all are having great experiences in Alaska.
haha i laughed so hard with that last one.
Post a Comment