Monday, March 26, 2007

My Kingdom

My kingdom for Jelly Tots!

While Swell and I were in Durban we came across a store selling Jelly Tots. You crazy Americans might not know what Jelly Tots are. Let's just say they are a candy created by the holy hands of God himself.

I love me some Jelly Tots. I ate me a good amount of Jelly Tots while in Durban. Before leaving I bought me some more Jelly Tots. I bought me some.... (for those just tuning in I know that the use of the pronoun "me" is incorrect so keep yer' comments to yourselves)... anyway, I bought me some regular Jelly Tots and some Sour Jelly Tots. I've never had sour ones before.
At the hotel Swell transferred MY jelly tots from a carry on bag to our suitcase.

WE STILL DO NOT HAVE OUR LUGGAGE! I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY JELLY TOTS.

Curses on you Air France!

Our dean didn't bring our luggage out to Nablus today because it was too heavy for her to carry and her husband was otherwise occupied.

CURSES!

I WANT my jelly tots.

Most of you are probably thinking I've lost it. My brother, Jill, knows what I'm talking about. We love us some Jelly Tots. I haven't had Jelly Tots in years. Now that I've had them again I need them.

Give me my Jelly Tots!

That is all. Continue on with your lives now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I want to get me some Jelly tots. Tell them to hurry up with your luggage before they get stale like the ones I sent you before.

Anonymous said...

You just posted Jelly Tots 14 times in one post. congrats.

Anonymous said...

Can you tell he REALLY wants them back? Can you blame him?

Jill said...

I've had something like that before. I'm not sure where, maybe in Romania?

apriljahns said...

I haven't had breakfast yet and reading about Jelly Tots, which I've never had, is making me really hungry!

CWH said...

Never heard of these.. but, I'm a Haribo gummy bear FIEND. These might be worth investigating.