Thursday, March 29, 2007

Available

Hi all,
Swell really wanted me to inform all of you that she is available to receive calls. Although our headphone/microphone combination broke (mic doesn't work anymore) I was able to get her computer up and running on our home internet connection. She has a built in camera and microphone so contact away.

Other than that we're just doing some house work today so that we are free to work on school stuff the next couple of days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello - just wanted to let you know I won't be calling 'cause I have nothing to say.

Love you Mum

apriljahns said...

I still haven't downloaded skype! Once I do I need to re-read what Sheepie wrote about the time differences since you wouldn't appreciate a call at an ungodly hour.

Jill said...

I've been trying to talk to you guys for the past two days. I leave messages on skype and I even tried to call you on your cell and home phone and I had no luck with either.
I'll try again later.