We’ve been around the world visiting at least 11 different countries.
We’ve had scary train rides in Egypt and scary windstorms in Palestine.
We’ve had to duck in our dilapidated van as we heard gunshots in Palestine.
We’ve enjoyed sunsets in Maui and no sunsets in Nome.
We’ve had to listen to a woman have a very difficult miscarriage while we were trying to sleep in the clinic in Alaska.
We’ve cried together.
We’ve laughed together.
You’ve supported me when others wouldn’t.
You’ve loved me when you shouldn’t.
We’ve been through sickness and health.
We’ve been through a summer in Bucharest.
We’ve had the worst jobs.
We’ve had good jobs.
You’ve been (basically) strip searched at the airport.
You’ve been stared at until you cried – and then stared at some more.
You’ve been strong when I’ve been weak.
We’ve had good times.
We’ve had bad times.
More good than bad.
And looking back even the bad times were good.
I’ve scared you on theme park rides.
And then you’ve asked to go back for more.
I’ve watched you gamble away pennies.
And then win hundreds.
It’s been 7 years.
Seven wonderful years.
I think you’re swell.
I love you.
Thank you for these seven years.
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you both!
I love you guys.
OH, how cute. Hope you guys have a great anniversary together.
that was really sweet. Congrats to 7 years!
That was so sweet. I love how the summer in Bucharest was right after the sickness & health bit. : )
very sweet
Happy belated anniversery. You guys are role models to us. Showing jamie and I that we can moe it through ups and downs. Were lucky to have the both of you in our lives. To many more!!!
Post a Comment