With signs like this:
This is me SO EXCITED to enter the busy street full of vendors:
Others folks walking on the street:
And this is us done with the sidewalk sale. Someone's happy to be done with the hoards of people...most of which just run into us - are we so white that we have become invisible to folks here?
Other store fronts around the city:
We only braved one of four streets of vendors - I had to get away to our coffee shop. One street of junk was enough for me.
Well, that's our day. Afterwards we headed back home, napped, then headed back out to see Terminator - I'm so ready for the chick fliks to roll in!!! It was the loudest movie ever.
Tomorrow we'll head out to the local costco-like store and try to find pillows for my parents - exciting stuff, no?
swell
2 comments:
So you didn't buy anything at the sidewalk sale? How disappointing! I know how you love to shop.
J-L
Maybe the Costco-ish store will have a jumbo box of earplugs for your cheap flicks.
Post a Comment