Literally.
But not figuratively.
I hope that I never, ever hear a woman wailing the way I did last night.
Not fun sleeping in a hospital while a woman is having a miscarriage with complications.
Learned a lot.
Had some fun.
Had some not so fun.
Ice is gone here in Nome.
More when not tired although I fully expect we'll still be sick.
US Imperialism - Military Forces
6 years ago
6 comments:
I feel sad for the lady with misscariage and complications.
Can you post some pictures of Nome with the ice gone?
Hope you get some REAL rest.
Crina
Sorry you guys are sick... I'll be praying for you to get better soon so you can be back to work on Monday...
general "sick" like the flu/cold - not Nicole sick with swelling?
Looking forward to hearing the fun stories. Interested in the not-so-fun stories.
Get better soon.
Love Mum
My heart aches for the woman who had the miscarriage.
Hope you are well.
General cold/flu sick plus I had a pretty minimal back/shoulder/neck swelling that is almost gone. We're both getting better I suppose; we can now breathe most of the day!
swell
Being sick is not good at all. I hope you guys both get better.
always in our prayers.
Jenn.
Post a Comment