Saturday, May 03, 2008

Another one!

Wow, that post I wrote yesterday barely made any sense.

I was so tired, I went to bed at 9:30! Right after watching Sixteen Candles for the first time.

I met a neighbor this am. I was just about to leave when she knocked on my door. She asked if I had a key that opens "these doors" and pointed to my door. I said yes. She apparently somehow left her jacket inside her apartment and is locked out and wanted to try my key on her door. I was hoping that it was not going to work and it did not. I offered her my fleece jacket and she happily accepted. She was just wearing a tank top! When I walked outside I felt bad I didn't offer her a sweater and a jacket both...and a hat and mitts.. But she can probably handle the cold way better than me.

It seemed extra cold this am, but maybe it's cuz I'm still tired. There's a full book of patients today, but I hope that some will not show so I can have a little break now and again.

Here's hoping for good news when sheepie calls at noon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how cold is it up there?