Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Yippee!

Today is Swell's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Swell!


5 comments:

J-L said...

Happy Birthday, Sweetie! The big 3-0!!! Welcome to middle-age with the rest of us :-) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks so we can properly celebrate the event. Hope you are enjoying your parents' visit. Say "Hi" to them for me.

Love,
J-L

CWH said...

Happy birthday, Swell !! We're only three days apart (I'm the 1st!) Although, I have a few years on ya.

Hope you had a marvelous day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! Wishing you the very best birthday ever!! I will celebrate your birthday with romanian honey cake (prajitura cu miere)!
Love,
Crina

Anonymous said...

Doesn't look like you were able to pick up your ecard from me, sent to sheepie's email address - so I wanted you to know - I didn't forget - I hope you had a great birthday - and I look forward to seeing you and celebrating with you at the end of December.

Love Mum

apriljahns said...

Happy late birthday! Great picture of you.