2 hour delay of a red eye flight + waiting for luggage + having to take the train home + having to be at work by 10 am + only 3 hours of airplane sleep over the past 36 hours = me being very tired.
Sooo tired.
Tired.
On to more important things. How can it be October already? On top of that How can it be Thanksgiving already?
I don't know but it is so...
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!!
US Imperialism - Military Forces
6 years ago
4 comments:
Happy Canada Thanksgiving! I saw that on my calendar this morning and I thought of y'all!
Crina
We missed you. Sorry you had so little sleep. I hope you catch up and feel rested soon. You were tired the last time you wrote too. I'm starting to think you should have a medical - just to make sure you are healthy - I know working too much makes anyone tired and long commutes don't help - another reason to move to Canada - medical coverage.
Love Mum
Happy (late) Thanksgiving (or early U.S. Thanksgiving). We had our 2nd Canadian Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday with one of Ryan's Canadian co-workers. Last year he had us bring turnip casserole - do you eat that stuff? This year I said I would make anything BUT turnip casserole.
Thanks for the nice posts on my blog, guys. Even though I blew off the nasty comments on my blog.. it still hurts that there are people out there who STILL think women shouldn't be doctors.
Post a Comment