Saturday, December 23, 2006

Promised update to my Christmas list

I promised BL an update to the Christmas list that was posted at the other place.

As a great surprise to me my inlaws purchased the most expensive thing on my previous list - a second camera. This second camera will see much use but will be a second camera - i.e. I have needs for two cameras now.

Filters: UV filters (total three: 1 for 58 mm, 1 for 52 mm, 1 for 62 mm)
Neutral Density filters (total three - sizes as above)
Any other filters you can think of or that you are told are cool (NOT FOR THE 52 mm lens)

Eye cup for Canon Rebel 35 mm camera (I lost mine and was yelled at royally by jerky-jerk in Atlanta)

Extra battery(ies) for Canon Rebel XTi (Battery Model: NB-2LH)

External hard drive to back up photos onto (80GB or more)

Fish Eye Lens (or attachment for 52 mm or 58 mm lens)

CD case(s) - to carry our DVDs to our new home.

Hello Kitty Pens

I know this is real late but if you're a last minuter I hope the above are helpful.

Looking forward to being in E'town tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hello Kitty Pens?

Swell said...

Matthew likes how they write. Just kidding. I told him to put that on his list to make sure I get one since we are not making stockings for each other so he can't buy it for me. (sad, I know... just not enough time and too hard since we are always together). We're sitting at the gate right now ready to board for Vancouver. PDX airport rocks - free internet. But our 2nd flight is delayed already (1 hour).