I am formulating a post but am not feeling all that well (back) and Granny lives in the computer room so its difficult to find the time to sit and really write. I promise a post before long.
We are getting excited/nervous about our move to the South Pacific and can't believe that its only a week away. A lot to do. When we get there we don't have any teaching duties for about a month so we will be having meetings, preparing and I'll be learning the best way to boss Swell around... 'cause I'm the boss of her... remember.
US Imperialism - Military Forces
6 years ago
2 comments:
Poor Swell...Two years of listening you gloat about being the boss of her. Sorry your back hurts. Enjoy your last week in N.A.
Okay, this post you are "formulating" better be epic. Come on, man, get this show on the road! :-)
Post a Comment