Saturday, January 24, 2009

How to call us

If you're desperate to talk to us this is how you can contact us from the US/Canada.

011 679 9 860 3850.

It is interesting to note that our country here just recently instituted 7 digit dialing. You read that right. SEVEN.

Everywhere else is moving to 10 digit dialing and we've just changed to 7.

I hope the above number works. We struggled with getting you the right number when we were in Palestine...

The last 7 numbers above are our phone number so if the number above doesn't work you can do some research on how to call out of the US/Canada to our new country. We have a cell phone so I think you need the US/Canada exit code (011) our Country code (679) and the cell code (9).

We believe that texting is relatively cheap for all of us. We encourage you to look into calling cards on your end. I have some other potential cheap ways to call us that I have to further investigate when I'm not sick. We should also be getting internet eventually which will allow for the use of Skype.

Toodles.

3 comments:

apriljahns said...

Get well & hope you find new digs.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you're not well. Were thinking and praying for you.

Jenn & Jam.

Maisha Bonnie said...

Hi my friends. I'm praying for you to feel better, Nicole. Glad you're out of the yucky place...sorry the new place is ridiculously expensive.
love ya!
Maisha