So I'm mildly excited as I have a phone meeting next Tuesday regarding a job (for both Swell and I) in Papua New Guinea and/or Fiji.
This is a temporary, short-term/medium-term position. Its a consultant position and we have to learn a lot more about it but we'll see. At least someone is expressing a little interest in me/us.
More later.
US Imperialism - Military Forces
6 years ago
3 comments:
Are you going to be 'Living with the Mek'?
The church I used to go to before I got married, New Heights, goes there every year, and sends in a team of nurses, doctors and children's specialists every year! They are also supporting Aviation Fellowship, where the pilots fly the necesaties to the villages and tribes, that includes doctors too!
Have you ever seen Mark and Olly's 'Living with the Mek'? I was glued to the TV when it aired!
Crina
I doubt that we would be "living with the Mek". Our philosophy is to not provide medical services to people in developing countries, rather we would be there to teach nurses/community health workers how to do basic eye care. I suspect that we would be based in a larger city and possibly do field travel.
I have never seen the program you mentioned.
Sounds exotic.
Post a Comment