I'm here sitting with my grandparents and mom. I just ate a big bowl of soup, of course. Just wanted to let everyone know I am safe and arrived just fine. It was just a very, very long way - the taxi took 1.5 hours to get here, but it felt even longer. Tomorrow we might be leaving to go to the country house.
Everything seems fine here and they are all just so giddy to see me, and I them :)
Swell
US Imperialism - Military Forces
6 years ago
6 comments:
Glad you made it safely. Have fun with your family...
I'm glad that you made it to Romania safely! Traveling alone sucks.
How long is your Romania Vacation?
Romanian soup is yummy!!!
Crina
Did you have to bring a boat load of presents since you were just there? Or may just a rowboat full of presents?
Jilda - Thanks :)
Patty - Thanks and Yes, it really did suck.
Crina - I'm here until Oct 9th. Yes, Romanian soup is very yummy to me :)
April - Yes, just a row-boat! I couldn't help it...but I didn't bring much.
Can I steal you away from sheepie for one day? Just to hang out and have latte's and talk about wedding while the boys get measured?
-jenn
Post a Comment