First during our layover in Anchorage we went to...
It was cold outside.
But pretty.
We've been excited to actually see the sun go down. It's nice to sleep in the dark and nice to watch the sun go down.
On Tuesday Swell went out while I packed a bit. She never came back so I met with our new Realtor (who isn't even charging us as much!) with some stranger girl who showed up just before the realtor.
6 comments:
Where's Swell? Who's that girl with the short hair? I want my d-i-law back...I'm confused.....don't start changing things - I'll never recognize her in pictures now ....does she understand I don't have any facial recognition skills - I just have to find something I might recognize and stick with it - now she has to wear a name tag. Woe is me. Cool for her. Have a great trip. Blog lots.
Love Mum
I love your hair. It's adorable. See in 18 or 19 days. Hope you arrived in Romania ok.
YOUR HAIR!!!! I LOVE it!!!! Great choice in the hair cut! Very pretty and chic!
Red Robing, Yummmmm!!!!
Crina
That was Red Robin with a twist ;-)
OH MY WORD YOUR WIFE IS CUTE!
THE CUTEST I'VE EVER SEEN!
i was going to cut my hair like that.
perfect style too.
i love you nicole.
JENN!
Nicole, you rock the bob! LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment