Sitting in an airport once again.
This time we have 11 days of doing nothing to look forward to.
We're excited. In about 6 hours we'll land in Maui pick up our car and then we'll do whatever we want, whenever we want.
Not much has happened since we left Nome. We took care of some long overdue errands. We introduced Swell's parents to the Wii. I ran into my first love and gave her a hug.
We had difficulty connecting with people.
Swell got her hair did.
We slept well.
Swell ate a lot (Its interesting how everyone loves their Mum's cooking.)
A lot happened in our last week in Nome that we've neglected to write about. We'll get to it eventually. It was nothing groundbreaking it was just a week of work and hanging out.
Well we're on our way soon so I'll sign off with a Congratulations Lance Mackey! (Look it up)
5 comments:
So how did Swell's dad like the Wii? I'm sure the images in my mind aren't far from the truth. what game(s) do you have or the Wii? Do you have Wario ware smooth moves yet? I want a Wii.
That was me...Stupid computer , or stupid me, Perhaps I need a special typing wand so I don't hit two buttons at once?
I love your picture with your bus. I laughed out loud in class. My students now think I'm crazy. Thanks a lot.
Love,
J-L
Have fun. Tell Gilda I say hi. Lance and all his compadres are nutso for doing what they do.
haha cute entry.
I want to see her hair!
take a picture.
I miss you guys.
xox jenn.
Post a Comment