
Destiny,
I liked it when you sat on my lap. You were too big to sit on my lap! Swell liked it when you tackled her last Christmas. She thought you were going to stop before you got to her but you ran her right over!

RIP the best big dog we ever did know. It wasn't nice of you to leave us without warning but we'll always remember you fondly.


Sorry JDL
3 comments:
This is so frigging sad.
Jamie told me a bit about her being sick last night. Never did i think she'd pass. Wow. I really hope J-L is okay. The silence was really deafening in the house this morning, i said that to Jamie. Of course it was really early but normally there are sounds there...but there wasn't. I guess i should've known. Oh wow.
i'm so sorry girl.
Sorry for you loss.
My word...never doing that again.
I accidentally typed your blog in wrong and it went to
http://swellandsheepie.blogpsot.com/
which nonetheless is some kind of christian bible site. Ironicaly and i was like is matthew playing some kind of joke. But then noticed that said joke was on me. I typed it in wrong.
Post a Comment