Swell wanted me to tell you about some pictures that she put up on the internet.
I told her to put up fewer pics but...
Crazy millions of pictures
US Imperialism - Military Forces
6 years ago
New adventures begin. This blog will discuss the transient lives of Swell - a young woman who has the tendency to swell randomly due to a disease known as HAE - and her husband Sheepie Sr. Both Swell and Sheepie Sr. are optometrists who desire to change the world through the pursuit of peace, love, and justice. Optometric adventures are set to the side while they shift gears to optometric public health work in the South Pacific. Feel free to comment, challenge, or question.
5 comments:
I like the pictures. Romania is very pretty and I can't wait to see it. Do you think you could have a few more shots of goats?
I actually can! About 100 more! They are just so cute!!! I just wanna quit my optometry job and become a goat/sheep herder.
Obviously the above was the other person. Not me. 'Cause all I see when I look at sheep is food.
M.
Nicole you are so so incredibly cute!
My favourite is you in front of starbucks. Best photo ever.
Matthew, nice pony tails.
your sad news will break my heart. Don't do it.
Post a Comment