So we've changed our flight out of here. It was scheduled initially for June 4. We figured that it wouldn't be a lot of fun to sit around in our place for two weeks with nothing to do, so we changed out flight.
We will be flying from here to London on our Anniversary, May 25. Not a lot of fun to travel on that day but it won't be the first time (we flew to Montreal on our first anniversary to take Canadian optometry boards). We spend the night in London (not anywhere cool - we won't see anything because we'll only be in London for about 8 hours or so). We leave the next morning for Romania and then we'll head home in early July.
So my AC adapter did short out. It's dead. I cannot use my computer as I have to save some battery power for the airport. If I can't turn my computer on they'll keep it.
I phoned Best Buy and they are going to replace it for free...again. They'll ship it to Swell's folks house and they'll bring it to Romania with them.
I have things to write. I need my computer.
We're writing our exams and will spend the next week giving these kids their finals. Will be an easy week for us - stressful for them. I like being on this side of tests.
US Imperialism - Military Forces
6 years ago
5 comments:
The post office has two more weeks to get your package to you - it never did return here - I wonder who got it? Will you still get paid for May if you take off on May 25th?
Love Mum
Will you still be going to Disney in August? Yeah Romania... It will be warmer than your home now, so be ready.
Have a safe flight!
p.s happy anniversery!
We asked when the last day we could leave is and still get paid for the entire month and they said the 23rd is the last day. The flight was more expensive on the 24th, so we opted for the 25th. We still had to pay to change it ($100 each) and taxes ($37 each)...luckily the computer wouldn't accept the additional $20pp for phone changes! And we booked up a night for London. So it's taking us 22 hours to get Romania, even though a direct flight is only 3.5 hours. But we're looking forward to the flights...it'll get us out of the house :)
swell
Post a Comment