To all our potential visitors please find below our tenative travel schedule for the next two years. Also included is a likelihood rating that we will actually travel at these times. Please plan your visits accordingly.
June 13-27, 2009 Traveling around Fiji (High probability)
December 4-12,13,14, 2009 Maui, HI (for CE) (High probability)
Decebmer 12, 13, 14 - December 22, 2009 Washougal, WA (to finish CE) (High probability)
December 22- late December, early January 2009-2010 Edmonton (High probability)
Mid-January, 2010 Romania (High Probability for Nicole, mid for Matthew - someone has to work for a living)
Mid June, 2010 New Zealand (Mid probability)
September 5,6,7(?) 8-10, 11,12,13(?) Durban, South Africa (High probability)
November 6-10 Denver, CO (Low probability)
November 14,15,16(?) 17-20, 21,22, 23(?) San Francisco, CA (Mid probability)
December 2010 Australia/New Zealand (mid probability)
Feel free to email if these dates conflict with your planned visit. Also feel free to email if you want to join us for any of the above dates in the above places.
I know most are a VERY long way off but I know that some of you are starting to put some thought into your visit.
US Imperialism - Military Forces
6 years ago
6 comments:
I want to come! I want to come! I have wanted to go to new zealand for a while. Maybe we'll win the lottery and the whole clan can come. Heres to wishfull thinking.
B-L
I'll join you in SF Nov. 2010! LOL... Man, I wish I could travel with you guys!!
I'll join you when you're in Washougal. =)
I would like to join you for all of them but i'll have to see which I can take off work. I miss talking to you Nicole. Are you done working yet?
Hmm San fran 2010 that might not be too bad I've always wanted to go. We'll see on that one and where were you planning on fitting fl? Ps I hate rides so you don't know me too well. I'm boring!
Email us.
Jenn
Or maybe WA I happen to like it there a lot
Post a Comment