Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Sad News

Our condolences to the entire Negoita clan around the world. Tataia Negoita passed away today. My condolences go especially to Nicole, her Dad and Mum. It was neat getting to know you a little Tataia Negoita. I particularly liked that you always offered me a nap, food and gave me a show everytime I saw you.

RIP Tataia Negoita



From Romania 2008

10 comments:

Matt and Crina said...

Sorry to hear about your Tataia.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to read about your Tataia's passing. Our sympathy and prayers to family and friends.

Love from the Pearces from Edmonton

Maisha Bonnie said...

Blessings and love to you and your family my sweet friend.
love you,
Maisha

J-L said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I am very grateful I had the chance to meet him this summer. He clearly loved you very much. My prayers are with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Tataia, I know he will be missed. I am grateful for the chance we had to meet him. I will pray for you.
SJ

Jill said...

Sorry Nicole about your grandpa. Glad you got to go twice to Romania this past year and spend time with him. Love the pictures.

apriljahns said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa, Nicole.

Patty G said...

My thoughts are with you and your family Nicole!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the comments guys. I feel loved :)

nicole

Anonymous said...

Our condolences go out to your and your family Nicole. I'm so sorry to hear of Tataia's passing. Our love and prayers are with you and your family.

Love J&J Pearce