Getta and some of her cats:
Tataia and his alcohol apricots
Old and New
Mamaia watering the garden
Wagon at dusk
Cemetery at dusk
Swell and Granny at dusk
If we were rich we'd buy one of these kit houses for Swell's family for the country
Funniest picture ever! Swell and her great aunt (its just the perspective...)
Swell, Mamaia and Tataia
Swell, Getta and the illegally imported flowers
Swell and Tataia at his bloc.
Is it true?
The Negoita family on their porch (minus the sleeping Vlad)
Surprisa Surprisa
Good food grown in the Negoita garden
Vlad
Swell and Vlad
Looking at pictures
Swell and Alex
Old in the new (cliche picture but I like it)
Swell and Tataia's woman
Pupa-ma (Zumi and Getta with Swell yelling NOOOO!)
The Good One and Getta
I can't believe they came
Playing dice with Mamaia and Getta
Tataia and Swell
On the porch in Danesti
Swell with her great relatives
The whole group
The girls at Peles
A first for me
Walking up to the citadel (they were laying the paving stones by hand while we were there!) Get an education kids to avoid back breaking work like that.
Old lady
The four of us
On a train
Hildy, Swell and the newly returned Sheepie Jr.
The Good One and Hildy in Cluj
Hildy, Swell, Zumi and the Good One resting from a big climb in Cluj
More pictures can be found here: (click on Getta - then click on pictures to enlarge.)
![]() |
| Romania 2008 |
All are labeled. Zumi and The Good One we have many, many more. I'll work on getting the best together so you can choose any if you want them.

3 comments:
Fanastic pictures. Thanks! I'm not a photographer but I really enjoyed the placement/centering of your pictures and the "old in the new" was very cool.
Love Mum
hahaha "i can't believe they came". great lead off to a picture!
Great pics.
Post a Comment