So we will be leaving our house via cab (or more accurately "luxury sedan" - same price as a cab and way more cooler) tomorrow morning at 6. Our flight is at 8:30 am and we arrive in Nome, via Seattle, via Anchorage at 8:30 pm. 16 hours of travel time (remember the time change people) and we'll be in Nome.
Here's hoping our flights are on time and without incident.
Swell is excited by the fact that there is a 100 degree Fahrenheit difference between Nome and our holiday location of Maui. That will be a shock to the system.
We've already been asked to make this a year long deal.
We'll see.
I don't know how much access we'll have to internet but I get all my emails pushed to my phone immediately so you can stay in touch that way.
I'll also try to update here via phone if the internet is not working.
Later Gators.
US Imperialism - Military Forces
6 years ago
1 comment:
Have fun - safe journey. We did the 100 degree difference the opposite way and we used that description often in Hawaii when people asked us if it was cold in Edmonton. Will wait with anticipation to hear of your adventures.
I'm sending you an email.
Love Mum
Post a Comment