Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Miss us?

We're in Wales.

Look it up on a map.

We're exhausted but have much more to do today.

Have sporadic contact with my three loves:

Swell
Dr. Pepper
Internet

Leave tomorrow.

Will probably lose contact with two of my three loves.

We'll see.

Back in Nome on Saturday (Friday night actually).

Will write more then.

Haven't missed us I see.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I've missed you guys. I tried calling but I guess no phone services. How is it? Like you thought it would be? I get to see you in about two weeks. I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

I've been missing you too! check your blog umpteen times a day - glad to see your update today. We leave for Wpg. tomorrow a.m. and will be back on Tuesday a.m. Funeral is tomorrow.

Wales has a population of 152? Are you seeing every one of them? Can't wait for the stories. Must be an amazing experience.

Love you. Mum

J-L said...

You back yet? We want to hear from you. We're watching for an update!

J-L