Saturday, June 23, 2007

Thousands of words

Don't feel like writing. So I won't.

Family

Me and G-Pa in his bedroom (which is also the kitchen) in the country.



G-Ma and G-Pa with their chickens


G-Ma with Sheepie Jr.


G-Pa with Sheepie Jr.


G-Ma and G-Pa with expertly grilled hot dogs. American eats in rural Romania.


The sick one with a Mocha - that she loved.


Grandpa (Swell's Dad's Dad) with Sheepie Jr.


Swell's Dad doing what he loves most - eating grilled meat.


G-Ma and G-Pa at Starbucks


Swell's Mum and Dad at the Nut. (Where's Sheepie?)


Swell's G-Ma's Brother picking cherries


Tourism

People's Palace


Arc de Triumph


Monument for martyrs of the revolution


A nut on a stick - the monument for the 1989 revolution. Not sure why they made the monument look like a walnut on a stick.


Animals

Sheepie Jr. with Swell's Grandparent's lil' goats


Swell's Grandparent's lil' chickies


Country neighbour with his lil' bunnies


Uncomfortable looking cow on the street near the CITY HOUSE


Swell's relative's lil' chickies


Swell's relative's lil' goats. Their mama and sibling died, soo sad.


Goats again. Swell loved these goats even more than she loved her G-parent's goats


The City Home

Old Kitchen note stove's hood


Note handles on the upper shelves - unit hung upside down


Old sink



New Ikea sink with new shelf and lowered hood


New fridge


Pantelimon street after a rainstorm. And this is one of the better streets. And yes we had to walk through it





Food

Picture of All the cheese. Swell should have married Wallace.


I knew that the food Swell loves is crap.


Us

I'm a pirate. Aaaargh.


Swell with her loverly goats


Swell holding neighbours loverly bunny


Barefoot and...


Swell and Sheepie Jr. at Ikea


Ummmm...like I said Pantelimon is stinky... especially after rainstorms. You can watch the water shooting out of the sewers.


Our family. US. Romania. Canada.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool. made me laugh. Thanks for the 1000s of words.

Love Mum

Matt and Crina said...

Bonito Crap! That sounds delish! I'd have it any day!

Anonymous said...

haha some of those made me laugh quite a bit. Good times.

apriljahns said...

Thanks for posting pictures. I want the bunnies!!! The goats were sooo cute, too - especially the ones with the mop top hair do. Seeing all that food made me hungry.
The 'crap' photo is hilarious.

Jill said...

Thanks for posting some pictures. Some of them really made me laugh.
Oh, the goats were cute. I can't wait to see the ones my parents have. When do you leave Romania?